Contemporaire

18:00

Everybody just loves clothes that are comfy and casual, don't you agree? In today's post, I am dressed up in a bell sleeved romper from Forever 21. It's made of super light material and also has perfect cutting. Floral patterns + the colour black - such a combination magnifique! I'd totally recommend this style to be worn on a daily basis. Just don't forget to make sure it suits the situation you're about to attend.
Romper : Forever 21
So I was scrolling around on F21's website when I spotted a gorgeous navy contemporary floral romper. However, I knew that they don't do direct shipping to Indonesia. The next day, I went to the F21 shop in Jakarta and found this black - floral printed outfit. It's pretty much the same with the one I liked on the web. I adore the bell-sleeves most. I also really fancy the fact that this romper is designed to fit perfectly; since they also provide these sort of belt that you can adjust as you wish. Pretty unique, isn't it?











P.S all these outfit photos were taken via my Samsung phone (not too bad, right?)

You Might Also Like

0 comments