Petit Santa

15:20

Holiday season is around the corner. The joy that Christmas brings is scattering everywhere - and obviously it's almost new year! What are you planning to do? Personally, I'm going to literally sit back and enjoy this merry celebration in our hometown - Jakarta.

And because of that, me and a few of my friends decided to have meals simply in Jakarta (yes we definitely know we'll gain weight once holiday's over)

Top: Brandless | Culottes : Brandless | Handbag : Hush Puppies | Shoes : Amante


I paired this maroon semi-sabrina crop top with my fav black culottes; which both of them were bought at mall stores that I cannot even remember a single name.  And truthfully, I dedicated this post to this cute little Santa Claus doll (not-so-little)








As you celebrate the glory of this miraculous season, may your home be filled with love, peace, and joy. May these blessings follow you throughout the New Year


You Might Also Like

4 comments