Souris Rouge
16:36
Ribbons, red, black
When I read those words, honestly - the first thing that came up to my mind was one of my favourite Disney characters - Minnie Mouse. Of course I'm not going to talk about Minnie here, but I have to admit - she did inspire me to entitle this look "Souris Rouge"; which literally means "Red Mouse".
Okay, so moving on to my kind of not so Halloween outfit (since I didn't actually make an effort to look Halloween-y and tried to look like a Disney character instead)
I got this dress from a random shop when I was wandering around a shopping centre in Jakarta - and I can't remember the store - so I can't write it down.
Personally, I'd wear this dress to semiformal dinings or such events. I'd also wear it for a casual stroll when being overseas. I'm madly in love with these two cute black ribbons they put on both shoulders. Finally - I really like the way it shows this ray of classy vintage elegance.
| The back of the dress is plain red - with the black belt in the middle |
Take a closer look at these ribbons I wrote about up there. Adorable, right?

0 comments