Dimension

17:22


A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.

- Max Muller


Brenda Floral Dress : Milly and Charlotte


Flowers are often identified by its bright colours and gorgeous shapes. But today's outfit isn't about all that. Me, I like white and darker shades more than any other ones in the colour wheel - but it doesn't really matter, honestly. So here I am showing to you peeps my navy floral dress completed with cute white daisies. Forgive me if they aren't daisies - I am not a flower expert ya know. This dress is made of organdy fabric on the inside and coated by tulle on the outside. The best part of this clothing (for me) is the 3-D effect on the flowers that they created by combining the inner part and outer part of the dress, which I  had mentioned before. It is made very neatly so the dress fits my 'perfectionist' personality, cheers. 


The 3-D effect I told you peeps about (it's not that realistic if you only see the clothing from photos, tho)





You Might Also Like

0 comments