2017; Fugitif d'Art
12:45
It’s time to celebrate; the old year is passing and as the new year dawns, we look forward to fresh hope and new beginnings, wishing that it is filled with the promises of a brighter tomorrow. A joyful new year to all of you; Happy New Year 2017!
2016 was a period full of unexpected ups and downs in every aspect. I can definitely say that quite a lot of things happened throughout the leap year. Let's make 2017 another amazing one! Personally, I have a list of huge events waiting to be done this year, starting from an unlimited number of try-outs, finally turning seventeen, facing the National Exam, to finally starting university.
Anyways, I wore this all black outfit with a concept of either a secret agent or an art fugitive.
![]() |
| Peplum: Zalora ︱Leggings: Cocoya |
Oh, and by the way, this year I celebrated the countdown in my neighbourhood (opposite to the 4-years-in-a-row-La-Piazza-ing) so all the fireworks recordings didn't turn out too good. You might as well check out this amateur video we recorded during Disney in The Stars (Hong Kong Disneyland). It was 10 degrees Celsius and windy too, we basically almost froze to death.








0 comments