Salopette Amour

15:40

Crop tee: Bershka │Overall: H&M

I always find myself a fan of overalls — especially when they're made of jeans; I won't even try to resist to fall in love at the first sight. Then I'll just end up putting them in my closet. Yikes. But honestly, I am that sort of a salopette maniac. Definitely one of my favorite type of clothing at all time. 

Overalls. Not only how they bring you this casual and playful aura, but also it's absolutely comfortable in one of these. However, there is one different thing that H&M brought up in this product. Usually, overalls come out with either culottes or just normal pants, but here, as you can see, the clothing line created a skinny-jeans-overall and they managed to use super light materials - which is def a good thing. As the top, I often wear plain t-shirts or crop tees like what I did on today's look.










You Might Also Like

0 comments