Gunung Kidul

07:59

Unlike Jakarta - which is currently having the rainy season, the sun always shines brightly in Jogjakarta. Right after arriving at the Tugu train station, me and my family spent the whole day in Gunung Kidul, enjoying the enormous weather from one place to another. 

We visited 5 different beaches right in a row - Indrayanti, Sundak, Krakal, Kukup and Baron. All of them have beautiful white sand. But my personal favourite is the Kukup beach, it has this gorgeous cave and the waves aren't as harsh as the others'. For a literal beach day, all I put on was a sleeveless top I got myself from a souvenir shop while I was in Prague; a pair of short jeans and flip-flops.













Not only that, we also enjoyed the beautiful view in the Pine Forest of Gunung Kidul and the enormous rocks of ancient volcanoes in the mountain area.








You Might Also Like

0 comments