Léopard
21:18He pads on grassy banks behind a fence,
with measured paces slow and tense.
If you ask me why I started with a quote about leopards; they are the highlight of today's post
| Crop tee : H&M | Leopard shorts : Primark | Gladiator sandals : Bow Bow Shoe |
So earlier today I made a decision to look a little bit casual-semi-sporty. And I took off with this dark grey crop top and my current fav leopard high waist I got from Primarks. Super casual, huh? Me myself, I'd wear these sorts of clothing on a daily dose. I also put on a traditional crafted copper necklace that I got from Prague to complete the look. And remember, a messy bun is always perfect to be combined with casual outfits.
| Copper necklace : thrifted from a traditional crafts shop at Prague, Czech Republic |

0 comments