Bonjour! A few days ago me and my big brother decided to do a photoshoot at Mangrove Forest, Pantai Indah Kapuk. It's a gorgeous place. The mangrove trees are enormous yet beautiful so undoubtedly the view was just amazing. Here are some of the pics that we took. Oh and I wore another white jumpsuit, as you can see. I added a simple circular necklace. Personally, I'd take this outfit as a casual semi-formal one (besides, I added these round sunglasses and black gladiator sandals-which definitely completed the vintage look) This outfit was supposed to be monochrome but well.. just ignore my gold leopard watch, if you don't mind ;)
Established in 2014, v i n g t - s i x x is written by Archangela Lionel Josephine Gracio; an Aquarius girl that lives in Jakarta, Indonesia. The purpose of this fashion blog is to give people a daily outfit inspiration as well as reminding that fashion and style isn't always about brand. Take your time to enjoy our pictures et merci :)
0 comments