Chocolatiér

13:37


On December 20th, 2014, I went to Living World , which is a shopping mall located in Alam Sutera, Tangerang, Banten. It took around 2 hours to get there since the traffic was just insane! There was this Hot Wheels event that took place in the main stage. You can get lots of things related to Hot Wheels product here. There are also some Hot Wheels tracks shown here and everybody is allowed to use it.

The gate to the Hot Wheels Speed Up for Christmas event
Besides it, starting from 19th December to 31st December 2014, they hold a pretty interesting bazaar called the Food Truck Party. Here you can find dozens of snacks. But the stores that sell them aren't just like ordinary plain old stores, they sell them in trucks! There are lots of different varieties of food here. Starting from Indonesian food, Italian food, Mexican food, American food and many more. Although prices are not like 'that' cheap here but they're all still affordable. Other than food, you can also find clothings here.

The brochure for this event
credits to Living World Facebook account
credits to Living World Facebook account


Here are the pictures of my outfit of the day. I wore a black crop-top with a medium waist brown skirt. I don't actually know why I somehow named it chocolatiér but I think I came up with the name because of my skirt and how these set made me look "chocolate-ish" lol what on earth does that word even mean? So here you go!

I know the microphone wire is really annoying in this picture so please pardon it

Everybody was bored to death so I sat down and took a photo

Front look

Side view of the outfit

You Might Also Like

0 comments